On April 3rd I will be turning 21 and what better way to plan then to create a wish list and hope for the best?
Should I list 21 things that I want? I probably could and I don’t even think it would take that long, but I wont put you guys through that and also as I type this I can picture my mom rolling her eyes in my head. So I am going share with you my ultimate birthday wish list – which in my case, will be pretty unrealistic and mainly things that I am currently coveting. I may have had an ulterior motive to creating this birthday list (this list may possibly…low key… cough cough…. be for the people who love me most– you know who you are – so they can save up to get me something from my rather pricey birthday list… maybe? Sorry I’m not sorry)
Kidding. This birthday is a big one but that being said I definitely do not expect any of the above – it simply makes for a great blog post.
1. The Gucci belt – because it’s a classic.
2. The Stella McCartney mini bucket bag has been the ‘it bag’ for me for a while now. The Croc-effect faux leather makes this bag look like a dream. You can stylishly wear it as a shoulder bag with its chain link shoulder strap or hold it with your hands as a bucket thanks to its ring handle.
4. I recently realized 90% of my hats are black and I love the make of Lack of Color’s fedoras.
5. This is also the reason I am dying for these Urban Outfitters suede mules in dusty beige, I own way too many black shoes.
6. I guess I have a thing for bags with rings, hence why the gorgeous JW Anderson Mini Pierce Bag is on my wish list. I like to think this bag was inspired by septum piercings.